 Castle / 3405
3404  |  3406
Subject:
Peasants and armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:05:22 GMT

Hey guys,

I'd put this on my website put yahoo is reeeeeeeeeeeeeally sloooooow tonight...

Check these out:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Peas_assort.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/armyview.jpg

And a fourth installment of the inn updates:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn.html

(BTW, I started to put the updates in reverse order. Does that work better or
not? Should I move the older updates somewhere else?)

LMKWYT,
-Shiri