 Off-Topic / Fun / 4815
Re: Peasants and armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Johnston writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
Huh?!? What the heck is pickleball?

New one for me, too...

It's kinda like tennis played with a wiffle ball and wooden wiffle raquets,
except the rules are more like those of ping-pong.  I think.  But it's been
a long time.

Huh...

Stupid game, and nobody's ever heard of it.

Obviously.  ;)

About a buck eighty a jar, and messy. (rim shot)

Aaah...

And nasty tasting...  Especially when they're Uber-Garlic...  ;)

Garlic? Nasty? Never!

I didn't say garlic was nasty, I said Uber Garlic *Pickles* were nasty.  ;)

Jeff