 Castle / 3407
Re: Peasants and armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:34:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

I'd put this on my website put yahoo is reeeeeeeeeeeeeally sloooooow
tonight...

Have you thought about getting a Brickshelf Gallery account?  You can host
pictures for free there.  :)
<http://www.brickshelf.com>

Yahoo (geocities) is for free too. AND I only have to upload pics once. ;-)

I have thought of getting one, but seeing I don't need one... I decided
against it.

P.S.  I'm heading over to check out your pics, I'll let you know what I think
in a couple of minutes.  :)

Great!

-Shiri