 Castle / 3416
Re: Peasants and armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:09:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Elliot Hyde writes:
I don't recognize the mini-fig head on the far left of this picture:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Peas_assort.jpg

He has a mustache. Where set is he from? Or is he modified?

That's the "Mechanic" head from the Amazon Adventurers sets.

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...  :)
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/