 Castle / 3408
Re: Peasants and armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:40:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

I'd put this on my website put yahoo is reeeeeeeeeeeeeally sloooooow • tonight...

Check these out:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Peas_assort.jpg

Woohoo!!  Serf's up!  sorry, *really* bad pun there...

Anyway, you've got a very nice assortment of peasants there.  :)  Now all they
need are tools and houses.  ;)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/armyview.jpg

I like the layout...  On top of a Lego Box...  :)

Anyway, I like your troops.  :)  Nicely customized Spearmen and Swordsmen (and
You've got more RK archers than I do! :( ).  Mine are mostly stock.  ;)  Are
those Pageboys in the front?

And a fourth installment of the inn updates:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn.html

Nice!  Its really coming along well!  Did you see the pics I posted on Door and
WIndow frames?  <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=229>
I like your pump out back, and adding stairs is a nice touch.  :)

BTW, the proper term is "Innkeeper".  :)

(BTW, I started to put the updates in reverse order. Does that work better or
not? Should I move the older updates somewhere else?)

I like it better this way.  :)

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...  :)
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/