 Castle / 3409
Re: Peasants and armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

I'd put this on my website put yahoo is reeeeeeeeeeeeeally sloooooow
tonight...

Have you thought about getting a Brickshelf Gallery account?  You can host
pictures for free there.  :)
<http://www.brickshelf.com>

Yahoo (geocities) is for free too. AND I only have to upload pics once. ;-)

You can link to the images located on Brickshelf, though.  In fact, Kevin
encourages it.  So you'd only have to upload 'em once.  Kevin's server is also
very fast.  An added bonus is that you can upload a zip file and the images
will be unzipped on the server.  ;)

I have thought of getting one, but seeing I don't need one... I decided
against it.

Well, Its nice to have the account anyway (you don't have to use it), to fall
back on if absolutely neccessary.  :)  Of course, it is up to you.

Jeff