 Castle / 17100 (+100)
  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hi Yaron, Thanks, I was inspired to do this by these baseplates. I got them in a lot off of Ebay. I didn't think they would fit together well, either, but a little creative use of 2x green plates and they worked okay. Thanks again, I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Well, maybe you should know the guy, he used to own Bergen. He sold it as fast as he could, though. Nothing personal, I am sure. :) The gold in the attic was his payment for the lands he sold. There is a chest on the first floor that is full (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Ruin by the Sea

A finished a new creation last night. I haven't done any castle themed creations in quite a while and so it was a refreshing break. The idea behind this was just as the name suggests, a ruined tower next to the shore. (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Very nice Jason! The entire presentation is excellent. I like the shore, trees, and the ruin (especially that decaying ceiling beam). Ben (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Hey, nice start to a scene there! Although there were a bit too many studs in the pic (could have fixed that with some more foliage around the tower) I'll still have to give you props for a good start at it! I found the use of those flat (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks so much for your compliments. I like that ceiling beam too. I really wanted to give the impression that it could come crashing down at any minute. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks! (...) What do you mean by too many studs? Would tiles have helped this in your opinion? More foliage would have been difficult, I would have either had to use the normal Lego molded trees (which are kinda small) or just some scrufffy (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Jason, Neat, it reminds me of the ruined towers in the first book of the Wheel of Time, well, other than they weren't near a sea. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Nice work Jason, you have a real talent for terraforming. I like the trees being around the same height as the tower...it kind of gives that feeling that nature is reclaiming it. Maybe some 3-bladed bushes or 3pronged flower stems would look (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) I like your design and construction but i have to agree with Matt and say it needs a bit more in the landscaping. While the land is nicely built, it needs more accessory. Since much of the tower has collapsed, perhaps a few dark grey plates (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Wonderful, For something so simple, it has a great depth of feeling to it. And for some reason, it harkens me back to the coast of Labrador during early Fall. To me, the scene appears vaguely reminiscent of McKiernan’s short story “The Hel (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) WOW! This looks like it came straight from a painting!It could be anywhere in merry old england.jezzzz.....nice touch with the man and the walking of the horse...wow...... (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) I like this a lot. Its a great structure. Heres hoping TLC gets the idea and revives the castle line with stuff like this. Also, I shouldn't criticize, because I couldn't come close to it in 100 years of building, but it seems that the outside (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

Hello! Very nice! I like the use of just small bricks for the building, that looks very natural. I also like the trees and landscaping. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Little teaser of what's coming soon

Hello! If you ever have the chance to prevent it: Do not put the Golden Snitch into a box with thousands of other round 1x1 plates.... Anyway, I've found it again to put it into this little setting: (URL) Just a teaser. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The pikes, the pikes are calling

G'Day, I've recently expanded my pike company, The Pikes of Doom, which last appeared at a STUDFest Brikwars. Now (URL) three ranks> deep, and seven abreast,the Pikes of Doom present a (URL) fearsome front>. Commanded by Jean-Claude Prique (the one (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Little teaser of what's coming soon

Frog prince, very cool... Steve (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Little teaser of what's coming soon

(...) Hi Jojo, Real nice work as always, can't wait to see the rest. I really loved the idea that you used those little 2x1 plates under the arcs there, so what's the story behind it? a fountain of ... 'Gold'? Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) I certainly would be geeked if Lego brought back the castle line. I didn't buy much of the Knight's Kingdom, but I was stocking up on those archers. Still with the Blacksmith Shop and the Black Falcon's Fortress the line isn't completely dead. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks. I have read that book so many times, I am sure that subconciously it was affecting my building style. Eventually I really need to get around to making some WoT MOCs. The Stone of Tear might be a tad difficult, no? Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks. A number of people have made suggestions that could really improve this creation, I may have to do something I rarely do... Go back and make a second pass at it. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) You know, when I was building it, I did give some thought to were the tower bits went... I made a small pile of rubble in front of the tower, but I had it in my head that maybe the villagers had started to cart away stone. Reusing it rather (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Little teaser of what's coming soon

-snip- (...) -snip- Jojo, your single shot castle photos are AMAZING! This one, and the Martin Luther one especially. There is so much detail and story packed into just one shot, it makes me shutter! Can't wait! -Lenny (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thank you for your comments. It's very suprising to see what can stir people and what doesn't. I have to agree with you about this one feeling like there is really a story to it. I have built lots of other things before and I don't think any (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) There isn't really a higher compliment to a Lego builder, Chris. When the brick becomes art, you know you have done something right. Thanks! Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) At first, I don't think that was really the intention, using (almost entirely) 1x2s. But after I got a bit into it, I think I saw that it was adding something as well. Thanks for your comments. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Little teaser of what's coming soon

(...) The 1 x 2 paltes under the arch, genius. My guess, Princess and the frog fairy tale, had it as a book and tape combo as a kid, can still remember the frog's creepy song. (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

Jason, This is a great piece of Lego artwork. Don't listen to the critics, I think you've done an outstanding job. :) I've seen plenty of coastal settings with only grass and a few sparsely populated trees. There is no need to add more landscaping (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Jason, I'm very impressed by the whole thing. With simplicity you've suggested so much. My favourite are the trees. How did you build them? Are they sturdy, or do they topple at the slightest nudge? I'd like to build some like them. Alan (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Little teaser of what's coming soon

(...) So, Johannes, would this happen to be a harbinger to a large model you have in the works, or another story scene (like your illumination on Martin Luther?) Hopefully, it will be model with a nice story to back it, but I'm just not certain. My (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The pikes, the pikes are calling

In lugnet.castle, Richie Dulin wrote: <snip> (...) Read cloak? That should be red cloak, of course. Apologies! (...) Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South Pacifique (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Inn at the OLde Road

Fellow brickwielders, I just finished my MOC for the 1000Steine-exhibition in Berlin, germany. As it is basically located in a fantasy setting, lugnet.castle might be the right place to 'show off' :-) The gallery: (URL) Christian Treczoks (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Holy plastic bricks batman! Well, that is very impressive. It looks so realistic! Intresting the way you did the diagonals on the tudor stuff. That must have taken a long time. And now I know who has all the red slopes in the world, you've (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the Olde Road

(...) Thank you very much! And by the way, it's far from being finished... (...) Actually, I only did a small sample wall, and then I started mass production. If I add up all the time needed for actually building the MOC, it was just a few days (I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) I really like the way the road comes through the gate and then around that tree. Great work. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

Hi Christian! Welcome to Lugnet! So let me repeat what I've said already in broken German in the (URL) 1000steine forum> in broken English now... :-) The Building is great and I look forward to see it in reality. However, you really should add some (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Christian, This is very nice. Are there are eye level views of the courtyard, I'd like to see more of that. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Hi Jason, Very nice MOC! I really like this. I have been experimenting with landscape and am very impressed by your ground. I have been trying ruins a bit also, so this MOC grabbed my attention right off. I would second Alan's question about (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Wow! Quite nice, so much detail. I really like your design for the horses harness. Josh (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Well...I'll say that the project is an impressive undertaking; in both size and detail. Aside from the typical tudor style (which would catch my eye no matter the occasion), I'm just continully amazed at what can be done with those flat (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks. I am truly surprised at the response to this creation. I only hope my next one can be just as interesting. As for the critics (as you call them) I would like think it was just constructive critism. So even if I don't get around to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thank you. I will definitely try to remember, in the future, that simiplicity has it's uses. (...) I confess I can't claim all the credit for those trees. I first took note of the idea from (URL) this picture> of an early GMLTC layout. To (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) Thanks! (...) One tip I can offer, if you are low on green plates, is to put down some random junk plates in off colors first, then put green bricks on top of that. I used this method to spare my green plates a little and to make use of a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  A Classic Confrontation

Hey All, Here is something I worked up in the last couple of days. (URL) It is the classic battle of Black Falcon's versus the Crusaders. I built the landscape first and have had it done for a couple of days. But today I added one tree like Jason (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

Hi Jason, (...) Well, that's a nice way to ruin my day :-) Sorry I don't have anything to add to previous post, but I'd like to express my appreciation anyway. That's a great creation both pleasing to look at and as a source of inspiration. Regards, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

Hey Josh! (...) Nice classic scene! (In case you can call a bloody battle scene "nice" :-) Parenthesis closed) I hope the Black Falcons are going to win? Of course they do! They are undefeatable. Just one complaint: A Black Falcon wears never (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

Hello Christian, "Christian Treczoks" wrote (...) Holy moly, this is great! How did you design this creation? Did you make any sketches or plans on paper beforehand, or started building immediately? I love your work on the roofs, this seems quite (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Love it to say the least. Fav pic? (URL) angle and feeling, i sense the urgency as the Falcons race up the hill and those crusaders wait with death on their minds. The angle and focus makes it seem like a first person view, as an attacker. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thanks! (...) Well, actually, the road runs solely before the gate. The two paths inside the courtyard are the ones going to the rear stables and servants quarters on the left (seen from the gate), and to the blacksmit workshop on the right. A (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thanks! > However, you really should add some interior.... Nag, Nag :-) Yes. I know... Yours, Christian (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank You! > Are there are eye level views of the courtyard, I'd like to (...) Whose eyes? A minifigs one? Please describe the kind of shot you'd like to see, and I'll give it a try (although I'm quite amateurish with the camera...). Yours, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank you! (...) Weeeellll... The logistics behind this model is one of the toughest problems one can face legowise. I plundered several BrickLink shops, Bootsales and fellow AFOLs to get those bricks. (...) Dunno about the white bricks, but (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank you! (...) Originally, there were some sketches and floor plans - but not intended as a building sketch for LEGO, but as a scenario layout for an AD&D adventure module. I did a few design tests (the grey walls, and the diagonal tudor) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) As I spent all the 'rough building skills' in the buildings, I decided to add a little smallscale trickery to the accesories :-) Have you seen how the coaches move from 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 wide designs in one model? Yours, Christian (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Ah, and in all of its glory, I believe you really caught the essence of the 'dogs' of warfare here with soldiers clashing in basically every way possible. (nice to find the crusader ducking in a tree stump for shooting cover!) I still can't (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

Hi, jep - the Falcons should not wear Dragon Master helmet ! But I think the crusaders will win !! 'cause of the higher position of the archers and the better placed swordsmen etc.... It seemed that the falcons are the evil, 'cause THEY crossed the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

Christian, That is truly a brilliant model. Ausgezeichnet! Thanks for sharing this with us. I love the dark patches in the stonework. Are they meant to look like cracks? I also really like the covered crossway over the main gate. It makes the model (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Hi Jojo, Thanks for the compliments. I think a good battle can be "nice". Of course, the Black Falcon's are going to win. They have pushed the attack and gained a foothold on the other side of the river. They are undefeatable. Your complaint (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Hey Matt, Thanks for comments. I tried very hard to get the feel of the chaos inherent in a medieval battle. Yes, that crusader is hiding in that stump. You might be pleased to know that he bought it about 45 seconds later. :) You are right (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Hey Nick, Glad you like it! I have been experimenting with my new camera and it does those first person views pretty well. Josh (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Hey Kai, You are right. I commited Lego heresy by putting a Dragon Master's helmet on a Black Falcon. I have since crawled five miles over scattered legos as penance, please forgive me. :) I am sorry to say that the Crusaders lost. The Black (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Peasant's Hut Custom Set on Ebay

(URL) Check it out! One Day left! (URL) Hut Custom Set 3 of 5> At $45, it is less than $.10 per piece! You'd buy it if it were at the store! -Lenny or else these suckers will come and get ya! (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Poetry Hit and Run II (was Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!)

(...) "I have fought with gun and cutlass on the red and slippery deck" I particularly like this line, it has an air of desperation. The overall poem is quite good as well, thanx for sharing! I believe i've read some of his works at one time or (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this: (URL) this, (URL) are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable price! ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) Uh, wow. Wowowowowowowowowowowowow. I'm not into .castle, but those are really, really neat, and trans minifigs are just, well, wow. That is the best horse ever. Now, when a thread gets out of hand, we can insert a .jpg of a minifig clubbing (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) The female minifig is pretty easy to figure out, but looking at the horse, I can see not only the skeletal horse, but a (URL) blue scimitar>, a (URL) clear chain> (it's attached to the front left hip of the horse and draped over the minifig's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) I'm not exactly sure either, but if this is true (and the parts are to be slated for release in other colours besides clear), it looks like promising times are ahead for castle! I'm just wondering what sort of theme these were party to? Maybe (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

Hello! (...) Hm. Hopefully these clear things ain't just some Shifty-crap. You see, he has a picture of such a clone set in the same folder. Otherwise the transparent horse and minifig look like these little glass figures you put in a letter case. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) Perhaps the clear horse and minifig are a part of a future Harry Potter release kept under wraps until now? -Tim (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  TRAVIS! WHAT IS THIS? was Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) XFUT to space cause Travis is there alot. Hey Dude! What are these! Fill us in! -Lenny (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) Since the Lego sets are tied to the movies, and I can't think of a transparent horse that appeared in the second film, I doubt that's the case. I'm extremely curious about these though. They're quite neat looking. Adrian (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) All the second-movie sets have been released, so this could be something in the third movie. However, I'm very wary about this horse/minifig. If it's not a clone, then it will probably be in an expensive set, like the chinese dragon from the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Castle UNITE! (I mean it this time!)

The issue is Black Falcon on the Minifig Hall of Fame: (URL) now Black Falcon is 2nd to King Kahuka! Kahuka? A second class minifig if there ever was one! If you haven't voted, then vote! If you've already voted, vote again! (you can vote once a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

(...) Citizens of .space, Futuron is in third. We can't let either of these two inferior minifigs win over a Space minifig as the next in the hall of fame. So, If you haven't voted, then vote! If you've already voted, vote again! (this is like (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

Just noticed this: If you leave the cursor over the picture for a few seconds you get a caption saying: "actual lego horse unreleased" for the horse one And "clear lego female" for the lady one. Steve (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

(...) Now Tim, Don't make us come over there... I've got a really big halberd with your name on it. :-) [LDrawPart 6123:8] [LDrawPart 3626bp01:14] Only kidding of course... May the best minifig win. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

I guess it also says that right above the picture. For some reason I thought it was different. Guess I'm trying to do too much at once. Steve (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

(...) Hmm. Tuff to use that salad fork when you're obliterated from orbit. :) Jokes! Let the ballot decide! In fun, -Gil (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) If this is from the 3rd HP movie and you have not read it, SPOILER ALERT SPOILERS In the 3rd book Harry has to fight some baddies by going back in time (like an hour) using a watch Hermonie has, in the end of the story, he is saved from the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) MORE SPOILERS The petronis (sp?) that saved Harry from the dementors was actually a stag, not horse, and nobody was riding it. The only reference to ghost horses that I am aware of is in the first book, there were riders off to the headless (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

-snip- (...) I can provide the genocide fleet...the USC is all about genocide! -Dan (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

(...) hoookay, He's over-stimulated. Now, let's get some pills and warm milk in you and it's right to bed young man. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: TRAVIS! WHAT IS THIS? was Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HGotKG.1IAJ@lugnet.com... (...) I think (...) reasonable (...) They look like some kind of "ghost rider." Lego is sure getting very mistyrious tese days... first the minifig with the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:HGorK7.16ss@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) at a (...) has a (...) horse (...) It couldn't be any of those "Shifty Bricks" (Interesting choice for a name...). It's much cheaper (and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle UNITE! (I mean it this time!)

(...) I just voted and now Black Falcon is tied with that stinky islander monarch. More votes! Come on! Josh (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) Whatever it is keep it coming! These are quite spiffy! Just yesterday I was thinking about if or when TLC would make the rest of the Minifigure in clear. Now the question is WHEN? (I hope.) I thought a regular "ghost" steed would be sweet but (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) I was thinking the same thing. A skeleton horse for a skeleton army. (Well I gotta have something for my space troops to shoot at.) -Mike Petrucelli (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) Oh no.....Lego is getting LESS and LESS lego!!!...!!! Well, they are kind of cool but i hope this NEVER gets released. weird, but good find though. Alex (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

(...) Hehehehe... True. But if I use that "salad fork" to "fork split" your great great great great granddaddy, then there isn't much that you're going to do from orbit, is there? But me being a nice guy, I wouldn't do that. Peace. :-) Gil, nice (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

(...) Genocide FLEET!?!? Looks like I'm not the only one living in the dark ages. Hehehe. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) One battle lost - the king will be angry about that fight. But the result of the hole war isn't settled yet. :) Funny, my crusaders are fighting against the falcons, too. 'Cause these two are much more interesting and than the dragon's or the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Tree of Woe

Here is my lastest creation. It's more fantasy than castle really, but I guess this group is still appropriate. (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) I was talking to a LEGO employee at a LUGOLA meeting in April, and he said that these are just unreleased official pieces (available to employees). He brought a few of the horse skeletons, some trans mini-figs, trans rock monsters, other (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

(...) Touche! I could prattle on about slingshoting around the sun and going back further in time, blah, blah....we'll leave it as a congenial draw :) Thanks for the kudos Andy...much appreciated! Have to drop by .castle more often - dem folks is (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Standing on the shoulders of Giants

Thus Spake Zarathrustra! Formeathan - The Stormbringer ===...=== For the past two months, I have been working on a project of great importance to me. I don't expect the castlers to be too excited about it, but I think the Mech heads will like it. So (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX) !!

  Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)

"Andy Lynch" <andy@NOSPAMandyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:HGqAJt.1o0o@lugnet.com... (...) great (...) there? Nah. Since you so conviniently gave us your plans, we'd just have to get our time machine and zap you in person. :p Then we'd (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

Hi Josh, Let's just call it A Classic Confrontation Reloaded (URL) Twan. (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

Goede avond! (...) How do you think will this pass moderation on BrickShelf? :-) Bye Jojo (URL) It's not size that matters. (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants

(...) -snip- Anthony! WOW! To save from the gushing you are sure to recieve from this project, let me say that I'm super happy now that I'm going to Brickfest this year! I'll get to see this badboy in person! Only criticism: his neck seems a bit (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) ha! you dutch are crazy! now we know the real result of legalized pot! -lenny who wishes he lived in the netherlands for more reasons than one ;o) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact