 Castle / 17143
17142  |  17144
Subject:
A Classic Confrontation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:01:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey All,

Here is something I worked up in the last couple of days.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/abattle.jpg>>

It is the classic battle of Black Falcon's versus the Crusaders.  I built the
landscape first and have had it done for a couple of days.  But today I added
one tree like Jason Spears used in his Ruin by the Sea.  The two armies are made
20 guys each plus a commander.  The commanders aren't wearing the uniform but
have armor that matches their troops color scheme.  The commanders are wielding
silver broadswords as well.  Each army has 5 axe men, 4 swordsmen, 5 archers,
and six spearsmen.  Some of the pics are a bit blurry, I am still learning how
to use my digital camera.  My apologies.

Here are the deep links:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle5.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle6.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle7.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle8.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle9.jpg

Here is the folder link after moderation:

Comments are always welcome, of course!

Josh