 Castle / 17159
Re: A Classic Confrontation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin wrote:
Hey All,

Here is something I worked up in the last couple of days.

Here is the folder link after moderation:

Love it to say the least.  Fav pic?
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Battle/battle1.jpg
great angle and feeling, i sense the urgency as the Falcons race up the hill and
those crusaders wait with death on their minds.  The angle and focus makes it
seem like a first person view, as an attacker.
-nick

Hey Nick,

Glad you like it!  I have been experimenting with my new camera and it does
those first person views pretty well.

Josh