 Castle / 17160
Re: A Classic Confrontation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:53:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kai Gerkens wrote:
Hi,

jep - the Falcons should not wear Dragon Master helmet ! But I think the
crusaders will win !!
'cause of the higher position of the archers and the better placed
swordsmen etc.... It seemed that the falcons are the evil, 'cause THEY
crossed the "river-line" and attacked the good crusaders ;)

Hmm..some new helmet on the crusaders....kind of timewarp... :)

Very nice scene !!!

Gerkenz

Hey Kai,

You are right.  I commited Lego heresy by putting a Dragon Master's helmet on a
Black Falcon.  I have since crawled five miles over scattered legos as penance,
please forgive me. :)  I am sorry to say that the Crusaders lost.  The Black
Falcon's wanted it more.  Their force of will took the day.  The Black Falcon's
may seem evil, but hey, sometimes the good guys don't win, sorry.  About the new
helmet, the Crusaders blacksmith is trying a new style.  Since they lost this
battle, he might not be making any more!  Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you
liked it!

Josh