 Castle / 17206
Re: A Classic Confrontation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:16:23 GMT

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:55:32 GMT, Josh Wedin <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net>
wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Twan Theeuwen wrote:
Hi Josh,

Let's just call it
A Classic Confrontation Reloaded

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Twanneman/Misc/pcontest.jpg

;-), Twan.

Very Funny!  I was laughing so hard, my wife had to come over and see.
She just
shook her head and walked off. :)  This could change that old quote about
giving
a war and no one showing up.  "What if someone gave a war and everyone
peed
instead?"  By the way, my version of the Confrontation is no more.  My
three
year old daughter was "cleaning up" and threw one of my shirts on top of
my
display case, where the battle was sitting.  All the Crusaders were
killed and a
few of the Black Falcons as well.  My wife told my daughter not to throw
stuff
on Daddy's legos and my daughter said,"But this is daddy's shirt!"  Oh,
well.
Life goes on.

Josh

*eg* very cool ! :) sorry for the crusaders - at last they were killed by a
3 year old "godzilla" ( from the knights point of view ).
My Daughter ( also 3 Years old ) had some "lego-destructiv-moods", too:
Every Minifig with helmet or hat on had to be bald or had to wear an
"Antenna Whip 8H" (Part 2569) ! Kind of funny if you try to build an
medieval set and someday later the knight look like aliens :)

Kai

--
---
http://www.gerkens.org/lego.html ( german page )