 Castle / 17207
Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:56:11 GMT

Woah. You really need a pic of you next to that monster. I kind of get the scale, but I need to see a human body next to it to really get the scale. I suspect this thing is really, really big. Woah.

So how much mobility do you get out of it? Can he hold himself into poses? In one pic it looks like the wing is folded in, is that right?

Did a great job overall, good shapes and makes sense. The dragon looks a tad on the blocky side from some angles, but I got no good ideas on how to rectify that. Once you start getting big, blocky tends to prevail as it is convienant. I like how you executed the dorsal spikes. Smaller in front moving to bigger brick spickes then back to smaller ones. I’d suggest going from the podracer flap to 1x slopes on jumpers, then to the 2x slopes then back down.

Gadzooks man, great job. Any internal working pics?

Snow Daddy