 Castle / 17219
Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Twan Theeuwen wrote:
Hi Anthony,

Anthony Sava wrote:
[Thus Spake Zarathrustra!]

That'd be an excellent soundtrack to accompany
the MOC your showcasting here.

I stood on the shoulders of giants while I built this dragon.

You did indeed. However you may not have noticed
you've grown to be a giant of sorts yourself.

I suppose, though I really don't like to think of myself that way too much.  A
lot of what I do isn't as LEGO-centric as a lot of the other work on Lugnet.
Story writing is a lot different than devoting your time only to building.

This creation is a vast improvement from an already
impressing collection of dragons that you've built
yourself. I'm not ashamed to say I envy you for
your building skill.

Thanks very much!

Now all I have to do is decided whether he
belongs in the castle or mecha room at Brickfest.

Have him fly down the corridor a few times. He
fits in both rooms equally well.

Regards, Twan.

Heh... not a bad idea.  Though I don't know how well he 'whooshes.'  (is that
the correct term, spacers?)

And thanks for the response!

--Anthony