 Castle / 17220
Re: More Poses, Construction Pics too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Wondering where all the pics went?

They’re here, with all new poses and inner working pictures.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/dragon/BigRed.html

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

Seriously...SO PERFECT!!!

I’d love to be able to create that... But i don’t think i have the parts. (looks like a whole lot of Technic went into that)

I wonder if you could create a dragon that beautiful at half the size. Would the mechanization still function in the same way?

Y’know, it’s actually one of my goals to have a scale model working Lego Trebuchet and fully articulated dragon. Now all i have to do is copy your model, find enough black and dark-gray pieces, locate all the necessary joint rotation parts and then...in something like 6 years i too will have a dragon like yours... ;)

I AM SOOOOOooooooo envious of you right now. If i lived closer to you i’d wanna come over to your house jus’ to play a war game against your Dragon.

Too Kewl!

--==Richard==--