 Castle / 17196
Re: A Classic Confrontation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:21:49 GMT

Hi Josh,

Let's just call it
A Classic Confrontation Reloaded

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Twanneman/Misc/pcontest.jpg

;-), Twan.

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: A Classic Confrontation

Goede avond! (...) How do you think will this pass moderation on BrickShelf? :-) Bye Jojo (URL) It's not size that matters. (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)
  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) ha! you dutch are crazy! now we know the real result of legalized pot! -lenny who wishes he lived in the netherlands for more reasons than one ;o) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)
  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) LOL, I love it! I *must* find a way to do this on a train layout... -Tim (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)
  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Very Funny! I was laughing so hard, my wife had to come over and see. She just shook her head and walked off. :) This could change that old quote about giving a war and no one showing up. "What if someone gave a war and everyone peed instead?" (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)
  Re: A Classic Confrontation

A great way to end a battle! All armies should resolve their differences this way! Stephen (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)