 Castle / 17145
Re: A Classic Confrontation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:57:39 GMT

Hey Josh!

   It is the classic battle of Black Falcon’s versus the Crusaders.

Nice classic scene! (In case you can call a bloody battle scene “nice” :-) Parenthesis closed)
I hope the Black Falcons are going to win? Of course they do! They are undefeatable.

Just one complaint:

A Black Falcon wears never (NEVER!) a Dragon Masters helmet. Never.
This is what Black Falcons look like:

6073 6073 6074 6074 6035 6067
6057 6057

I don’t like the guys with the grey legs though. Also black/red legs on troopers are only the second choice for me.

And I don’t count those knights as “Black Falcons” although they are wearing BF-shields. They are looking too strange:

6021 6059 6059 6018 6018

Bye
Jojo