 Castle / 17146
Re: The Inn at the OLde Road
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:04:20 GMT

Hello Christian,

"Christian Treczoks" wrote
I just finished my MOC

Holy moly, this is great!

How did you design this creation? Did you make
any sketches or plans on paper beforehand, or
started building immediately?

I love your work on the roofs, this seems quite
complicated to me. In general this creation shows
an aweful lot of details for such a large project.
I'm impressed.

You might be careful with your back though,
when taking your MOC to Berlin...

Regards, Twan.