 Castle / 17156
Re: The Inn at the OLde Road
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:37:18 GMT

Christian,

That is truly a brilliant model.  Ausgezeichnet!  Thanks for sharing this
with us.  I love the dark patches in the stonework.  Are they meant to look
like cracks?  I also really like the covered crossway over the main gate.
It makes the model look so genuine and livable.

Does the model open?  If not, are there any plans?

lugnet.space may get more posts, but most of them are either chatter or tiny
little models.  This is a great example of a beautiful castle model.  I love
it!

-Aaron

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message
Fellow brickwielders,

I just finished my MOC for the 1000Steine-exhibition in Berlin, germany.

As it is basically located in a fantasy setting, lugnet.castle might be
the right place to 'show off' :-)

The gallery: http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/treczoks

Yours, Christian Treczoks