 Castle / 17132
Re: The Inn at the OLde Road
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:08:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Fellow brickwielders,

I just finished my MOC for the 1000Steine-exhibition in Berlin, germany.

As it is basically located in a fantasy setting, lugnet.castle might be
the right place to 'show off' :-)

The gallery: http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/treczoks

Yours, Christian Treczoks

Holy plastic bricks batman!  Well, that is very impressive.  It looks so
realistic!  Intresting the way you did the diagonals on the tudor stuff.  That
must have taken a long time.  And now I know who has all the red slopes in the
world, you've taken the whole world's supply.  Seriously though, that is an
amazing building.  I see some seems in there, does it have a full interior?  I
can just imagine the detail inside judging from the outside.  Awesome work!  and
lastly, that tree is really cool too!

p.s. does 1000steine always have that fast a server? I'm on dial up and it loads
faster than the google main page.

e.