 Castle / 17142
Re: Ruin by the Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears wrote:
   http://mocpages.com/moc.php/985

Very nice MOC! I really like this.

Thanks!

   I have been experimenting with landscape and am very impressed by your ground.

One tip I can offer, if you are low on green plates, is to put down some random junk plates in off colors first, then put green bricks on top of that. I used this method to spare my green plates a little and to make use of a number of blue, yellow & red plates both rectangular and those with missing corners.

   I have been trying ruins a bit also, so this MOC grabbed my attention right off. I would second Alan’s question about the trees. How are they built?

Check out this post for a description of how to make those trees.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG