 Castle / 17140
Re: Ruin by the Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:21:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Muhl wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears wrote:
   http://mocpages.com/moc.php/985

This is a great piece of Lego artwork. Don’t listen to the critics, I think you’ve done an outstanding job. :)

Thanks. I am truly surprised at the response to this creation. I only hope my next one can be just as interesting. As for the critics (as you call them) I would like think it was just constructive critism. So even if I don’t get around to modifing this creation, I will think about those comments as I build my next.

   The ultimate compliment in my mind, is that you’ve inspired me to build a ruin. It’s such a great idea to have some old civilization’s buildings spread out around the country side.....

Fantastic. I too have been mulling over the idea of doing another ruin or a something else. I did have a long car drive on saturday that I was brainstorming on, hopefully I can get another creation done before the end of the week.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG