 Castle / 17100
Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin wrote:

Post mod klap trap:

Hi Josh,

Let me congratulate you on a very unique work.

1st I must say the mixture of the baseplate is excellent, I don't own those
baseplates but I never imagine they'll fit so perfect together.

2nd alot of great details like the chimney in the back or the wood pile, that I
really like.

3rd the entire forest is really nice.

& nonetheless real great structure overall

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Hi Yaron,

Thanks, I was inspired to do this by these baseplates.  I got them in a lot off
of Ebay.  I didn't think they would fit together well, either, but a little
creative use of 2x green plates and they worked okay.  Thanks again, I
appreciate your comments.

Josh