 Castle / 17193
Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:11:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch wrote:
   Hehehehe... True. But if I use that “salad fork” to “fork split” your great great great great granddaddy, then there isn’t much that you’re going to do from orbit, is there?

But me being a nice guy, I wouldn’t do that. Peace. :-)

Gil, nice website you have there, btw. Clean design. Lots of nice details on your constructions too. Oh wait, you space guys call those “greeblies”. :-) In any case, nice work.

Build and Imagine. -Andy Lynch

Touche! I could prattle on about slingshoting around the sun and going back further in time, blah, blah....we’ll leave it as a congenial draw :)

Thanks for the kudos Andy...much appreciated! Have to drop by .castle more often - dem folks is O-K, not to mention some of those castles. My. Goodness.

Cheers, -Gil