 Space / 25307
Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote:
<snipped>
There's a reason that the Space Police Sets typically had Blacktron figs in
their lockups.  They're bad people :)

Or Futuron installed a police state in space...

I agree with the one a month statement.  That's part of the reason, I believe,
that the Lugnet Cool Site Of The Week has been suffering lately, too many
highlighted things.

Yes, just when my site was doing so well in the polls. I smell a conspiracy!

Plus, I can't believe that Jets, one of my favorite figs, only got 2 votes so
far.  Come on people!

I can't believe Joe, the minifig of my childhood, got only six and five of them
are mine!

Adrian

Love, Sylvi