 Space / 25306
Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:15:16 GMT

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:
While I'm making suggestions, if it's not too much trouble, you may want • to
retake the picture of him with the visor down.  Lighting may be harder, • but
the higher coefficient of EVIL I think would be worth it.  >;)

I disagree. Since you are refering to the classic minifig smile in the • opening
sentence of your description, I believe that a picture showing that smile
enhances the description more that a picture with the visor down.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

But... but...  ... the Evil!!!   What about the Evil???

Okay, point taken, but I also mentioned hiding behind the black visor.  So
basicly, I contradicted myself and made it impossible for anyone to make a
decision.  My work here is done.  ;)

-- Tom