 Space / 25214
Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:16:08 GMT

   Citizens of .space, Futuron is in third. We can’t let either of these two inferior minifigs win over a Space minifig as the next in the hall of fame. So,

If you haven’t voted, then vote!

If you’ve already voted, vote again! (this is like Chicago)

And keep voting, for SPACE!

-Tim

Yes, sir! Beginning mass-vote procedure and mass-references. All vote for Futuron or fall by the wrath of the USC!!!

-Dan