 Space / 25278
Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Citizens of .space, Futuron is in third. We can't let either of these two
inferior minifigs win over a Space minifig as the next in the hall of fame. So,

If you haven't voted, then vote!

If you've already voted, vote again! (this is like Chicago)

And keep voting, for SPACE!

-Tim

Why is the Blacktron I fig described as "Blacktron 1 explores the galaxy,
always ready to help those in need..."?  I don't know about the rest of you,
but I always saw BT1's as bad guys.  So did the 1988 catalog, if I recall...
I know I've seen a BT1 holding up the Monorail in one of those catalogs.
Anyway, Futuron would make a worthy addition to the hall of fame, but I
gotta say--at the rate of one a month, we're gonna run out of figs soon.

There's a reason that the Space Police Sets typically had Blacktron figs in
their lockups.  They're bad people :)

I agree with the one a month statement.  That's part of the reason, I believe,
that the Lugnet Cool Site Of The Week has been suffering lately, too many
highlighted things.

Plus, I can't believe that Jets, one of my favorite figs, only got 2 votes so
far.  Come on people!

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com