 Space / 25277
Re: Rule No. 1 (was CT-150 Industrial Transport Shuttle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:28:11 GMT

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:
Anyone care to prove that this rule, like all, was made to be broken? • ;)

I'd definitely like to see that. Keep in mind, though, that I wasn't • saying
it {wouldn't} look cool with big areas of studs - I'd want to see an • example
where it {didn't} seem like an improvement to build anything on those • areas.

I'm surprised you've forgotten about these so soon.

Allister

I'd never seen those before.  Impressive, but to be honest, they do look a
little bare.  Look what this awful group has done to me...  I'm now forever
condemned to greeble my studs.  Glad I don't build that big.  ;)

-- Tom