 Space / 25052
Re: CT-150 Industrial Transport Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:51:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   Here we are, my latest MOC, which is also a sneak of my new ship in the works... since this will be it’s shuttlecraft. LMKWYT, this has been my first independent MOC since... well, beginning of May. :-S

http://www.das-brick.org/proxima/ships/ct150.htm

Very nice. Congratulations Rick, you have discovered one of the “Golden Rules” of space building.

One thing I’ve noticed in all these years in .space, is that there’s an overwhelming tendency for the best MOCs to have the fewest open areas of exposed studs, be they covered with greeblies, tiles, slopes, thinwalls or any sort of contouring/texturing really. Hmm, how’s that for Rule No.1 of the Space Builder’s Manual? “Where there are studs, thou shalt put stuff instead”.

Cheers,