 Space / 25066
Re: CT-150 Industrial Transport Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Wow. OOh, I can’t wait for the big ship. :)

It will be a while for this one. :)

   I love the hyper-greebliness of this guy. You’ve really made the ship interesting without sacraficing form over greeblies. The greeblies work... well, somehow. And I always like to see uses for those weird LOM canopies...

Thanks, those LOM canopies were a pain to figure out his way.

   What set do the engine nozzles come from??? I’ve always been wondering about them. Also, I think that the landing feet might need more detail, but, on the other hand, it is hard to make usable landing gear in the first place...

The engine nozzles are from the Jango Fett Slave I. There’s one in each set, at the end of the ‘nose’. The landing gear work for me, since I needed something under-sized (to give it a fat appearence), and something that could conform to the shape of the body easily.

Rick Hallman Das-Brick.Org ... IM me on AIM