 Space / 25028
25027  |  25029
Subject:
CT-150 Industrial Transport Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:12:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here we are, my latest MOC, which is also a sneak of my new ship in the works... since this will be it’s shuttlecraft. LMKWYT, this has been my first independent MOC since... well, beginning of May. :-S

http://www.das-brick.org/proxima/ships/ct150.htm

Rick Hallman Das-Brick.Org ... IM me on AIM