 Castle / 17201
Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:19:35 GMT

   hoookay, He’s over-stimulated.

Now, let’s get some pills and warm milk in you and it’s right to bed young man.

Admiral Giddens <><

You’re not my mommy! :). And actually, it’s not technically called Genocide Fleet, I think it’s called Artillery Fleet.

And yes, I am over-stimulated...over the end of school for the year!

Dan...shall I push the button?