 Castle / 13059
Re: New release of Castle series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 17:41:27 GMT

Hi Jackie, it's all right here:
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=4328

That will explain everything.  Hope that helps.

~Adam

In lugnet.castle, Jackie Tang writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Jackie wrote:
Ha, I don't think Lego will re-release the Yellow
Castle coz it's too classic. I know a month ago an MISB Yellow Castle was
sold by US$700 in ebay.

Well, they won't re-release it exactly, but it is on the voting list for
the next Legends set in a modified form.

Hi, Frank. Is there a voting list? Where can I find it? Do you know is Lego
really taking into account such voting list when they plan their re-release?

Thank you.

Jackie

Frank