 Castle / 13069
Re: New release of Castle series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 14:11:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Peter Root writes:

i do believe the castle line will return, and hopefully better than ever.
they could make the real crusaders (white torsos with red crosses) or the
roman centurions (roman shields, you know you want to see that)

If they make "real Crusaders" I would also like to see some real Saracins to
beat back the filthy European invaders! ;-)

Seriously, If people want to see "new" castle series, why doesn't someone do a
poll of MOC's on Brickshelf (and other sites) and let Lego know what we would
like to see.  Lego Direct are doing a poll to see what we would like to have re-
issued in the Legend series, so why not do our own poll and let them know what
we'd like to see in the MOC series?

Dan