 Castle / 13078
Re: *New release of Castle series*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:57:46 GMT

Daniel Siskind wrote:
Seriously, If people want to see "new" castle series, why doesn't
someone do a poll of MOC's on Brickshelf (and other sites) and let
Lego know what we would like to see.

Magnus Lauglo
I think this could be a great theme. It would open up other great
possibilities, like a castle in tan with an Eastern flavour. Perhaps
It could also go in the direction of fairy tales/fantasy.

  ~Take a look !

     http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=32839

                  ¤Sincerely,

                       --==RïçhårÐ==--