 Castle / 13057
Re: New release of Castle series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 03:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Jackie wrote:
Ha, I don't think Lego will re-release the Yellow
Castle coz it's too classic. I know a month ago an MISB Yellow Castle was
sold by US$700 in ebay.

Well, they won't re-release it exactly, but it is on the voting list for
the next Legends set in a modified form.

Hi, Frank. Is there a voting list? Where can I find it? Do you know is Lego
really taking into account such voting list when they plan their re-release?

Thank you.

Jackie

Frank