 Castle / 13103
Re: New release of Castle series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 19:30:50 GMT

I think that something along the crusader line would be pretty cool,
although dwarves and elves would be neat, too. Im new to this and not a
member yet, just a posting personota. Although I would bite at any new
castle. I am pretty short on those chain mail bodies etc., having mainly
those King Leo knights.:-)
WB