 Castle / 13090
Re: New release of Castle series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 14:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pedro Silva writes:
And since we're at it, why limit to Europe/Mediterranean? I mean, why not a
theme about the oldest civilization on Earth, China? Wouldn't it be a
fantastic theme, if nothing else for the colours we'd get to see?

Vow, I agree.  (I am a Chinese, hehe) It will be great to have a theme of
the Chinese Martial Art World. Have you guys seen the movie "Crouching Tiger
Hidden Dragon?".

Jackie