 Castle / 13068
Re: New release of Castle series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 13:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jackie Tang writes:
Not considering the Harry Porter theme as a Castle theme, am I right to say
that Lego has not release any new Castle sub-theme since the King Leo and
Cedric the Bull sub-theme in 2000?

P.S. Anyone can tell me on around which month Lego is going to has its
annual release?

Thank you.
Jackie

In a previous message:

"Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at
Brickswest.  I have completed the transcript of this event.  You can
download the .pdf file from here.

-AHui Herrera"

although the transcript is no longer there, it mentioned that Harry Potter
IS the new castle line. and not untill the HP is gone will there be a NEW
castle line.

i know they have released the legends gaurded inn, and black falcons
fortress has a good chance of coming back, these are re-releases not new
sets! LEGO Direct has nothing to do wether Harry Potter is a castle line or
not, Brad mentions several times they are a different aspect of The LEGO
Company (TLC). It seems to me LEGO Direct is in charge of which sets are
re-released as legends, as for classic releases (such as the fort and
pirates lines), i dont understand that one. (classics is controlled by TLC?
legends by LEGO Direct?)

so, dont expect a new castle line very soon, just the re-releases will have
to do for now, (cheap sets if you ask me) besides, the castle line has
declined since its best years of crusaders, falcons, forestmen and dragons
(did i miss others?) id rather get more gaurded inn's than buy a $25 set of
leo's flimsy junkyard parts (sets to fill gaps here and there of older sets).

i do believe the castle line will return, and hopefully better than ever.
they could make the real crusaders (white torsos with red crosses) or the
roman centurions (roman shields, you know you want to see that)

if anyone has or knows where to find that transcript please let me know,

peter

your replys are appreciated, but if you have a different opinion, please be
civilized about it. and dont examine this reply sentence by sentence, it
really shows how arrogant you are in that you dont think i remember what i
said. this is not an english class, i suck at grammar, let me be.