 Castle / 13056
Re: 2 MOCs on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 01:10:24 GMT

"Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com> wrote in message
news:GvAv2C.AAt@lugnet.com...

  Both very nice although I think a horse might have suited the • Cathedral
better. My fav by far was the Tudor house, very nice and woodsy • looking (not
part of a village).

I agree on the horse but I found myself unable to build a
convincing horse statue. It always looked like a man on a
horse in the wall rather than a statue of a man on a horse
in the wall. Maybe on a next cathedral.

     God Bless,

And you,

Twan.