 Castle / 13053
Re: 2 MOCs on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:42:53 GMT

Hi John,

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Gv99wq.KvJ@lugnet.com...
<snip>

Those are really nice MOCs! I really like your house.  It looks • really nice
and pretty, with its colors and flowerboxes.  Excellent piece of • art.  Your
cathedrial is really interesting, too.  Really large... and tall.
Welcome!

That's nice to read, does me good, thank you.

The flowerboxes are supposed to be Austrian. I've never seen Tudor-
style houses in England but have in Austria where they stereotypically
have these red flowers out the windows.

Twan.