 Castle / 13052
Re: Brickshelf Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:35:28 GMT

"Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message
news:3CCA0AA7.2C721967@telocity.com...

[buy bricks or camera?]

I know that feeling, considering the number the bricks I could have
gotten for the money I spent on the camera, though where's the fun • when
you can't show off what you did build too?

Yes, that's very true.

I'm not complaining in the
least about the pictures you've got up! they are crisp, clean and • clear
and you can see the details. They work just fine for me :)

I'm glad to read. Still I think some improvement must be possible.

If you want some tips on lighting, let me know, I'll be happy to • share
what others have shared with me, or what I've found works the best!

So I don't have to re-invent the wheel? Yes that would be very
kind indeed. Any suggestions or tips on how to make things
better are welcome. I experimented quite some with standard
lightbulbs for lighting but this didn't work very well. Sunlight was
the best I came up with and I never used fuorocent lighting.
I'm a total rookie in photography please tell tell tell :o)

Please post when you put the new pics up, I'll be more
than happy to check them out!

OK.
Didn't have the chance for taking new pics last week tough.
As you probably have read I instead decided to post an
announcement for 2 new MOCs (including the one you
'discovered')  now on my brickshelf.

Sorry about that, I thought about that after I posted it... "What if • I
took away his thunder in posting about them"

No no no, please don't worry. It's just me being my chaotic self.

So I won't say anything
about the other thing I saw when I went up to the directory root ;)
I'll just say, Hey! that looks really cool!

*blush* Uhm, you got me a bit shy here.

I am proud and that surprises me. I never expected to be proud
of anything I build with LEGO.

Thanks a lot,

Twan.