 Castle / 13017
Re: Brickshelf Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:44:32 GMT

Hi Tamy,

"Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message
news:3CC2200A.8DC51900@telocity.com...
[snip]
I'll be waiting for some new pics!  I understand the need
for lighting... my old camera was that way, I actually had
to wait till it was sunny to take my things outside for
decent light.   Then I learned how to use a normal
incandescent light mixed with florescent light to get some
halfway decent pics inside.  Then I bought a new camera!
so now I get decent pics everywhere :)

Before I got this camera I made LEGO pictures with my
scanner. So with all it's drawbacks having this camera is
still an improvement for me, I can now take pictures of
MOCs.
Of course I'd like to have a new, better camera, but
those are pricey and I did something that makes buying
one almost impossible: considering the amount of bricks
I can get instead.
This camera and the quality of the pictures will have to
do I'm afraid, 'cause I already got those bricks :o)

Please post when you put the new pics up, I'll be more
than happy to check them out!

OK.
Didn't have the chance for taking new pics last week tough.
As you probably have read I instead decided to post an
announcement for 2 new MOCs (including the one you
'discovered')  now on my brickshelf.

Twan.
--
Twanneman@planet.nl