 Castle / 10200 (+100)
  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Mwah ha ha, all that time spent in the castle room is taking effect, eh? :-) Nice design; I love that figurehead (or whatever the term for it is). Also cool overall design; awesome curves on the stern. And the rowing mechanism/idea is pretty (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  RE: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) I remember you talking about building this on the way home from Brickfest. Great job! I want to see this one in action...soon. Did you add wheels underneath so that it rolls while they row? Nice use of widgets on the figurehead, even though I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

<shnippage> (...) If this is the bell jar (I'm thinking it is), there are trans. antifreeze green ones in a couple Alpha Team sets (the plane thing and the command center). -Chris (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

SAWEET! That is incredible! Totally awesome! The rowing mechanism is incredible! Lots of design and function inovation, I like that. Beautifully crafted vessel IMO. That is a masterpiece, very good work. The head piece is very detailed and it looks (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Unfortunately I couldn't fit the rolling in. I was running dangerously low on brown bricks and couldn't extend the chassis any longer to squeeze that mechanism in. The gearbox that makes the cams work took up a lot more space than i had hoped. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Indeed. Shiri can be very persuasive :) Besides, I needed an entry in another category for the MOC contest for next Brickfest *hehe* Thanks for the compliments. It's nice to be able to incorporate technic, sculpture, and ninja all into one (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Yep, that's it! -Shiri (ewww, you posted to belllllleville!) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Actually, the brown was basically every single brown brick, plate, and widget in my collection. You may notice that there are some brown log bricks (from Wild West) in the bow and stern arches, as I started running out of regular bricks. Of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Yah, motorized wheels do take up quite a bit of room...and LEGO gears are frikkin' huge! (...) Works for me :) (...) [Posting via the web interface since I don't subscribe here] Well, you've shown the castle creation can have cool, function (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Looks cool indeed. I for one would like to see more details on the mechanism, though.... thanks! (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Just want to point out that the classic "flared" and "bullet" helms are Norman helms with chain coifs, and the Normans were what the Anglo-Saxons called the Viking conquerors. :) So you *can* make Vikings. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Not exactly. The two terms are not really interchangeable; they were separated by a few hundred miles and several centuries. The Viking "conquerors" in England were called Danes (thus the term "Danelaw"); "Normans" was really reserved for (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHIM8y.AJM@lugnet.com... (...) required (...) OK, that problem is fixed now.....as you can see. (...) Now worries I've requested a new setup so I can do that from now on and not violate the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Query: blonde (tan) female hair piece???

Hola, Does anybody know which set(s) the long blonde (tan) female hair peice with the center parting comes from? Steffan (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

"Keith Kirchoff" <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F72sJABSCu6U5QH...ail.com... (...) October I believe! Steffan (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Query: blonde (tan) female hair piece???

(...) 3416 Women's Soccer Team ((URL) has the tan (blonde) hair in the ponytail and long-straight varieties - one of each I believe. I'm hoping for a new headgear accessory pack maybe next summer after so many recent new hair styles and colors (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) I think so! They must be fraternal twins (I think those are the ones that don't look like each other) I'd like them to visit me for a bit! I'll send em back after she gives birth :) I get to keep the lil'one though! (maybe she'll have twins (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) I would have to tear apart the decking to do that. I should've thought ahead and taken pictures while I was building. I'll try to get a chance to tear apart the decking a bit to show the gear mechanisms though. Adrian (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) I could've put the bullet helmet on these guys to make it more realistic, but since I didn't have 34 of them, I figured I'd go with what I had :) (...) Think I should've built him a crow's nest? Yeah, probably, but the guy knows how to hang on (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  A Little Teaser

Hello My site is nearing a debut point and i think that it will be realeased to the world monday or tuesday. I figured that I would realease a little of my story so here it is. Thor is a good knight who is out to kill Kroll the evil necromancer. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  CW and darth joules

(...) i would like to ask, how exactly is that done? there really isn't anything in the CW site about that, that ive found. and also, beyond that, what does membership entail? (...) and to mr.darth joules.. i really like your name, as well as the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CW and darth joules

(...) Right here: (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Little Teaser

Would be much easier to read black text on a white background and not all caps. sorry to say I wasn't able to continue reading :( what I did read of the first 6 or 7 lines didn't sound bad though! If you decide to make some changes let me know, I'll (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Little Teaser

(...) thanks matt (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Little Teaser

(...) Most word processors have a function that will change the case of a whole block of text. Hopefully that will save you some typing. (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) I've added another couple of images to the page that show the gear mechanism that drives the cams. Basically, the motor outputs to an 8 tooth gear, which goes to a 24 tooth gear for speed gearing. In the base of the gearbox are 3 12 tooth (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Cool. Thanks muchly for the additional clarity. Mechanisms that impart life to still dioramas are always interesting and neato! ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: A Little Teaser

The new and improved teaser can be found here.(URL) features better text and a black on white color scheme. I went there myself and found that yes it is better and easier to read. im redoing the entire site this way cuz i think it looks nice this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CW and darth joules

(...) Is too! ;-) (URL) "IV). Joining"... that should do the trick (it's been there forever). But I agree, it's not central enough. (...) Right now - not too much :-( ... Basically, you get pages for any characters you submit, and links to any (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors (Pink)

(...) I was doing some further sorting of new Belville stuff this afternoon and realized that 5824 Millimy's House ((URL) has two Pink gemstones in the set. This was my first time getting some of the jewels in this color. This set also has one (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  `The Undead Rise again?

`The Undead Rise again? If we can believe what Mr. Teets asserts is true, then the Castle world will surely become much more interestin’. (...) (URL) ***A “Monsters” Theme?*** The fantasy element returns to Castle… Even if the building parts hold (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Gemstone colors (Pink)

(...) Likeiwse. I like BV a lot more now that I've gotten two of the biggest sets... I still don't have the prince yet! But that's ok. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Excellent! Its so...so...I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THE STORY!!!! I have to say, the subject line was well chosen for this topic!! :-) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

Didn't annoy me any, you handled it very well and quickly :) I'm sure we can just forget it even happened ;) BTW, Welcome! hope you enjoy your stay :) Please keep your feet off the furniture, weapons must be checked at the door, all fighting must be (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Update to my Site

I added a new page to my site, if anyone cares to check it out.. it's nothing major.. just a small little creation in a sense... you'll understand after you see it :) check it out if you care to, leave any comments or suggestions :) enjoy! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Cool! The next thing I would like to see are green and yellow ones :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) great on the girls in the Inn photos... I havent actually used them myself yet... I'm glad someone has found a use for them... : ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

You've got some great stuff there Tamy. I really like seeing the step instructions, seeing how other people go about construction. I may have to have a go at making the stove, it looks really cool thanks for sharing James "Mookie" (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  European farm/garden crops

Help! The only things I can think of for circa fifteen-century European crops are root vegetables - carrots, beets, onions. All of the veggies I eat are definitely New World - tomatoes, potatoes, squash, corn (maize), beans. Anyone think of a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European farm/garden crops

(...) For root crops, how about turnips, and parsnips, too? For grains, you would have wheat, barley and rye. For legumes, how about peas? There must be other old world beans, cjick peas perhaps? Then there is eggplants, broccoli, cauliflower, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European farm/garden crops

Thanks for the tip - I'm not sure *how* I'm going to do any of this - I just know I need farmland or I won't be satisfied. Turnips are purple, and parsnips are white? Never having actually seen either in person.... :/ Also building an orchard, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  New Website

Hey Guys, I have a new site and it's really kewl. It has stories like Survivor and "Legos and the City!" Plus a tour of my castle and all my creations, and some major kewl stuff! (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Hi all, Hello all, We (the Vancouver Lego Club) just finished doing a show locally this past weekend, and I thought I'd post a link to some preliminary pictures of the Harry Potter stuff that I created for the show. Sorry for the blurry pix, an (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: July and August Surprise

Hey these are great! I msised this post and now I had the pleasure of seeing your Dragons! Wow! You are a leader in the area! Maybe the only one at all!! I'm so glad to see all of these together! DRAGONS! DRAGONS! DRAGONS! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Nice show. Really good looking engine too. Good design of this on (URL) - is it stable in curves? Do you have some more pictures of that car? (...) 70'ies; the yellow ones. Rgds Sonnich Robin Sather <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Very stable. No problem with curves or points. You can't really tell anything from that picture, but I'll have more and better ones soon. There are multiple pivet points of articulation for the large wheels, and I "cheated" by placing tiny (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Any details on the gondola system? Any pictures which show it more? (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Hmmm I haven't seen green walls yet... am I missing something.. or you just want it white with green instead? I'd like to get my hands on some yellow walls, though I'm sure someone else will come up with some before I do and beat me to the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) I'm glad you let me use them! I've been able to turn over 90 figures into useable castle figs, thus increasing my total castle realm population! I think you should find a use for them! If you want some already printed and ready for use, let me (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) It's great to hear Tamy..... and I will find a use for them... and thanx for the printout offer... I can do them my self.. it's just I havent had any lego time in the pat few months.... I'm buying a house... so soon as I move in... and get my (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

Thanks James, glad you like it, enjoy the oven if you go about making it :) Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Website

The king seems to be a *tiny* bit possesive about that horse of his. ;) I'll have to take a closer look at the castle stuff tomorrow. ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Tanya ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ ~~It's never too late for a happy childhood. ~~Gloria Steinem (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European farm/garden crops

(...) Here's a place to start (URL) (...) Cabbage! A staple. And remember, many root crops have edible greens-- turnip comes to mind. As for grains, barley, oats, wheat are common. Good luck. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Figure Needed

Hey Fellas. Does anyone happen to have these things?\ A Tarns-White Clear Gem A Blue and Green Torso from the Pirate sets that look like a corset? I really want and need them! Please if you have these parts then please email me or reply to this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Have you ever seen a Minifig smile like this?

Hi all! My friend Jojo has changed the web address of his homepage. So I surfed his sites once more and came along at his picture story around the Guarded Inn. (URL) click through the story and take a look at the fat grinning of the knight in the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Update to my site!

Hey Guys! I updated my site so that there is a trade list including my new castle and the Survivor, and also I added my shop at brickbay! (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  a few pics of my old castle

This saturday, I brought a castle of mine to a WAMALUG meeting, and someone with a digital camera was kind enough to take a few pics and put them on brickshelf. They can be found at: (URL) are the ones along the top. Unfortunately, we didn't get any (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Robin, I really do like your HP world, nice idea, especially the Hogwarts Express (I'm actually building one of my own, but you've set level really high), please show us more (detailled) pictures! happy bricking adrian (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

I especially like the peasants hanging in the cages (Does anyone know the correct name of them?). I haven't seen anything like that before. Oh yeah, the castle looks cool too. Keep on Buildn'! ~~Clay S. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

Hey, is that your tank and artillery piece? If it is can I get an instructional thing of it?? that looks really awesome, and the artillery too, and if isn't yours, can you give me the guys e-mail?? Thanks alot, man that looks cool...... (still can't (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Hey Mookie! I went through and browsed your WHOLE site, and boy was I impressed! I really liked the oven also (Same as James) but I was blown away by the stair case in you Queen's Castle! Excellent work there! VERY VERY nice! I tried picking (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) The gondola was created by David, our youngest member (16 years old). Awesome creation! Unfortunately, David is not online, so I can't give you contact information for him. The gondola had two cars mounted on a fixed length of string. No (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) <snip> Wow - I found something *Shiri* doesn't know about! The Racers set 4579 (URL) which I bought for my son and then quickly absconded with many of the smallest parts (trans-light blue bell jars - 4 of 'em) contains an orange gem. This set (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

Tanya Burkhart wrote: <DOUBLE SNIP> (...) Me too Tamy!!!! I'd heard about it and thought, OK, I'll break down and buy one... But once I tore it open I decided I needed ANOTHER!!!! SO I ran back and grabbed the last one off the shelf. What a GREAT (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Thanks Matt, glad you enjoyed the site! I've got a couple more pages I've been working on that haven't been added to the main page... I'll be putting one up soon and Hopefully by the weekend I'll get the rest of them up and available, so come (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Tanya, Not Tamy... I'm in North Dakota, she's in Wisconsin, according to her site. I was actually just re-checking her site (lots of ideas for me to pillage!), so it's funny you mixed up my name with hers. My sister's name is Tami, too, so you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) The artillery gun and tank in the "aftermath" pic are not mine. I can try to get the guy who made them's email, but I can say that the tank (if not also the gun) uses non lego pieces. As for the cages, I'm not sure what they called them, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) ahhh ok, I was wondering what happened! yes.. I'm in wisconsin.. where else is there to be :) well... other than someplace MUCH MUCH COOLER than we've got today.. normally I don't mind the heat... though today is bad :( and Tanya, Pillage away (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Intrepid

Hello Firstly Id like to correct myself, In my last post i said my site would be up monday, that night(sunday) my internet messed up and i got it back tuesday, and then the pics that i had taken were also pretty bad so im sorry about the wait and i (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Huge Project of Harry Potter needs Helpng People!

Hey everyone! I'm about to undertake a huge project: create a full model of Hogwarts School (or my rendition of it anyway) including the entire known interior. Now I personally don't have many tubs of spare lego, so i decided to buy whatever i (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) To tell you the truth, I was skeptical about making a working gondola... Well David totally proved me wrong! I've spent some time looking at the system (mainly cuz the system sits on my mountain), and I've got it with me anyway. So I took 2 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Pushing the boundaries of Medieval

Going past medieval, to fantasy, fairy tales and beyond… Some creations from the STUDfest 9 medieval brickwars. The troll's hut, the Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe's shoe, a cottage, and a mushroom house. (URL) Spikey Fort and Castle Australia (Green (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Ach!!! *blushign bright red* My apologies! I was actually looking through Mookie's site yesterday also so maybe THAT'S why I got all messed up. Or maybe I just made a misteak. OR MAYBE IT WAS ALIENS! YAH! Aliens intercepted my message and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Have you ever seen a Minifig smile like this?

Hur, hur, hur!!!! : )P Nothing like a bit o'rape'n'pillage....I think you should have changed the Flacon knight's head for the one from the Race set #6602. Now THAT head has an evil smirk! Stoof (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) Okay, about the Artillery and Tank, can you get me the guys e-mail? I know you said he used some non-lego parts, but I would still like the instructions. Thanks man! ~Evan, Armored Lego Battalion Commander (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) Sorry for the delay. The builder of those plastic machines of death and destruction is Jason Rowoldt, who can be reached at: jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com It is my understanding that he will try to post some more detailed pics om Brickshelf as soon (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Rope

Okay! Wanted: Green Rope with Climbing grips or brown with climbing grips from ninja and other sets. Its a must need, please either respond or contact me! Thank you, I really need these. ~Evan, Emperor of his lego Realm (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Need info - Round Shield (LDRAW project)

Am working on modeling the Round Shield from the LEGOLAND Castle series. However, since I do not actually own such a piece, I don't know how big it actually is. It looks bigger than a 2x2 round, but I need some more info. Can anyone help? Mark C. (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need info help

(...) Two suggestions 1. Learn how to cross post instead of posting multiple copies of the same post to different groups, it keeps the threads better organized. It is not hard to do and is very very useful. 2. Try to see if you can actually get a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need info help

(...) has been done before trying to start it... in this case the part exists already, or so it seems. Mark, take heed. (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

  My Website

Hey guys my website has finally got Chapter 2 for the "Lost Magic Saga" so if you wanna see it please go there. (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Thanks for the compliments and the money --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Thanks much! (...) Here lies Garalt, may he slay in peace... (...) Thanks again --Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) an art that doesn't pose easy... sigh (...) Master of the Winged Drakes... I like the sound of that :) Thanks much! --Anthony (...) july (...) enjoyment. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) I would have, but I didn't think the mecha people would have been all that interested in what I did. (...) =o) (...) Yes, but it gets so old seeing 3 huge lego dragons all huddled together waiting to wreak havoc on a single lego mini-fig (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Actually.... that day may not be too far off... (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Yeah, she is a bute, ain't she? My girlfriend says she's her favorite too. (...) A dragon toad, huh? Toady for short :) (...) Thanks much. The ears were an after thought as I was gathering pieces, I saw them on brickbay and came up with the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) For all four dragons? That would be an approximate 1100 click hinges, or about 550 pairs. Thanks much for the comments. --Anthony (...) july (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) july (...) enjoyment. (...) "after all", said he, "I have too much time on my hands, so I'll build and take pictures, so I can pretend I have lots of fans!" (...) Thanks much Sir Joel! Vildegraas is probably one of the best built when it comes (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) link (...) Thanks much commie! (...) Unfortunately, that won't be for a little while longer, right Pawel? Thanks again --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) link (...) They may come visit, but their MY dragons ;) You'll have to build your own ;) (...) and to think the whiskers were after thoughts... (...) Anthony was actually just rushing through the photo shoot ;) (...) I think so too, though I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) I am, but a plain gin and tonic will do nicely :) (...) It was the heads that I built first, and are the first thing that should be built when building a dragon in my opinion. (...) Just you wait till Book III (...) Thanks much! --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) july (...) enjoyment. (...) To tell the truth, I can't either.... I'm about out of steam... --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) Leader in the area? Nah... Lego's got that one on me. Their designers can do circles around 'lil old me. I'd love to be paid to build like them though... oh what a fantastic job that must be... Thanks much! --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Helmet molding idea...

Hey, all. If any of you have ever played Chrono Trigger (The old one, which I just got from a freind! Wheee!) a good helmet idea might be the ones the guards/warriors wear in Guardia Castle in the 600s. Just an idea. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need info help

BTW - every time I try to cross-post, I must be doing something wrong cause it doesn't go through. Where's the FAQ's on this? Darn it all, someone else DID model the round shield. And here I thought it be a good first project for me (besides just (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

  Red Hair

Hello, does anyone know what set that the red male hair comes in? I have seen it around aome websites on a character in castle world, named Mephisto. Does anyone know? Jay Rodarte aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Hair

(...) 2000. So, stop searching. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the views of my employer...) BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY. Card (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Dungeon Master's box scans

Help! I'm interested in finding some pictures of the "Dungeon Masters Castle" Box. I seem to recall that there are pictures on the box of alternate models, and one of them is a village scene. Since I parted with my box years ago, I am hoping that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's box scans

(...) Got it! I've scanned the village scene here: (URL) other three models are of different castles built on the baseplate. If you'd like them too, just shout. Cheers, Heather (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact