 Castle / 10238
10237  |  10239
Subject:
European farm/garden crops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:38:36 GMT

Help!

The only things I can think of for circa fifteen-century European crops are
root vegetables - carrots, beets, onions.

All of the veggies I eat are definitely New World - tomatoes, potatoes,
squash, corn (maize), beans.

Anyone think of a reference I can look to (online, preferably)?

There's got to be some cereal grains, and other non-fruit crops.

Any how,
TIA,
~~Tanya

Building her own little realm