 Castle / 10275
Re: a few pics of my old castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:04:27 GMT

Okay, about the Artillery and Tank, can you get me the guys e-mail?  I know
you said he used some non-lego parts, but I would still like the
instructions.  Thanks man!  ~Evan, Armored Lego Battalion Commander

Sorry for the delay. The builder of those plastic machines of death and
destruction is Jason Rowoldt, who can be reached at: jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com

It is my understanding that he will try to post some more detailed pics om
Brickshelf as soon as he can.

Sorry for the non castle topic folks :)