 Castle / 10259
Re: a few pics of my old castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:54:55 GMT

Hey, is that your tank and artillery piece?  If it is can I get an
instructional thing of it?? that looks really awesome, and the artillery
too, and if isn't yours, can you give me the guys e-mail??  Thanks alot, man
that looks cool...... (still can't get over that tank and artillery.)  ~Evan
Butzlaff