 Castle / 10256
10255  |  10257
Subject:
a few pics of my old castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:50:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This saturday, I brought a castle of mine to a WAMALUG meeting, and someone
with a digital camera was kind enough to take a few pics and put them on
brickshelf. They can be found at:

They are the ones along the top. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pics of the
inside, but the rooms were pretty much completely furnished as well.

This castle has now been reduced to rubble for bricks for a much bigger project
I have underway, I hope I don't run out of bricks! :)