 Castle / 10224
Re: A Little Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:16:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Best writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Would be much easier to read black text on a white background and not
all caps.

If you decide to make some changes let me know, I'll go back and finish
reading.

Tamy

Well the backround is much easier fixed than the caps. im not really sure what to do about the caps though im afraid that retyping is about the only thing i can do so i better get cracking.
                                  thanks
                                      matt

Most word processors have a function that will change the case of a whole
block of text. Hopefully that will save you some typing.