 Castle / 10210
Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 05:14:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Adrian Drake writes:
Here's my latest creation, a Viking Longship with a mechanism that's used to
make the oars row.  It's also manned by ninja figs.  Congratulations to the
castleheads, another mostly spacehead has made the transition, at least
temporarily :)

Check it out, it's under the new castle heading of my web page.

Just want to point out that the classic "flared" and "bullet" helms are Norman
helms with chain coifs, and the Normans were what the Anglo-Saxons called the
Viking conquerors.  :)  So you *can* make Vikings.  :)

Jeff